Monday, January 25, 2016

#FEELTHEBERN PDX Rally 1/23/16





We had a little Bernie Sanders rally at Pioneer Square on Saturday, and I stopped in for a bit. I was on my way to my usual Saturday Portland State farmer's market pickups for Food Not Bombs. I saw a few familiar activist buddies, and the crowd of about 1,000 people sure made a big showing downtown.

I"m not one to put a lot of faith into the top-down conventional politics(as we live in a corptocracy), but it is nice to see that Bernie has a real shot at winning, and pushing the progressive envelope further. I'll probably end up doing some volunteering for the campaign at some point, like phone banking other states to help swing votes his way.


Oregon Live Bernie Rally

http://usuncut.com/politics/nationwide-march-for-bernie-sanders-sweeps-across-35-cities/


Feeling the Bern. :)

My Friend Amitzi's pictures of the rally


No comments:

Post a Comment